- Job Description for each position includes essential & preferred qualification, experience required and key accountabilities for each position.
- Evaluation of the application will be done as the Marking Scheme for the position in which evaluation parameters and documentation requirements are specified.
- Candidates, intending to apply, should ensure that they must fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified in the Job Descriptions. The candidates should also ensure that they possesses knowledge and skills required for the position and the suitably qualified and capable to handle Key Accountabilities identified for the position.
- Applicants are required to apply online on the portal of the empanelled recruitment agency of BVM. BVM will not solicit or entertain direct application from any candidate.
- The empaneled agency will invite and process applications and submit shortlist candidates to BVM after proper screening and evaluation.
- Auto / system generated marks awarded to the candidate bases on the details filled at the final submission of online application will be validated by the agency in the screening process. Marks awarded to the candidate after screening and validation will be published by the hiring agency on the online portal at difference stages of the recruitment process.
- Mere qualification on essential criteria does not guarantee short listing for interviews. The Candidates must qualify requisite cut-off as per the respective marking summary, at the stage of screening by the agency to become eligible for short listing.
- List of Shortlisted candidates recommended for interview will be submitted by the recruiting agency as per their merit and will be interviewed by BVM at Patna.
- Final Selection will be done only on the basis of marks awarded to the candidates at the time of interviews of BVM.
- The candidates will be shortlisted approximately in the ratio 1:3 of the available vacancies, as per the availability of candidates.
- On the day of interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by BVM, the candidate must produce all the relevant documents in original and submit photocopy of the documents in support of their identity and eligibility – pertaining to Reservation Category, Divine Body, Grand Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter, Nationality, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, relevant work / professional experience etc. as filled in the online / offline application form.
- In case the candidate is having any relevant document only in soft copy, he/she need to share the email from competent authority, who issued/communicated that document to candidate at the time of document verification. Non-submission of email communication will invalidate that particular document and may result into rejection of candidature.
- The shortlisted candidate appearing in interviews conducted by BVM should also qualify the respective category-wise cut-off for final selection. The category-wise cut-off marks is already published at http://www.csd.bih.nic.in/News/bvm3542017.pdf and https://www.bvm.bihar.gov.in/Application/uploadDocuments/Recruitment/Recruitment20180911155131.pdf will be applicable.
General conditions/instruction for candidates
- The recruitment will be done on contractual basis for a period of 3 years. Fresh contact will be issued every 11 months and will be subject to employee performance review in accordance with terms and conditions of HR Manual of Bihar Vikas Mission (https://www.bvm.bihar.gov.in/Application/uploadDocuments/Docs/HR Manual.pdf).
- Decision of BVM will be final and binding on the candidate. The Mission reserves the right to modify the recruitment, cancel any or all positions mentioned, without assigning any reasons.
- No TA/DA will be given by BVM for attending the interview for any position.
- Reservation as per guidelines of General Administration Department, Govt. of Bihar on the day of publication of notification for recruitment will be applicable and benefit of reservation will be admissible to only those applicants who are permanent residents of state of Bihar.
- Valid current NCL (Non-creamy Layer) Certificate or previously issued NCL certificate with self-declaration in form-XVIII B (issued by GAD, Bihar through letter number 15440 date 05-12-17) must be submitted along with the application form by applicants who are claiming benefit of reservation under EBC (Annexure-I) and BC (Annexure-II) Categories.
- For claiming benefit of reservation under EBC and BC category, the NCL and permanent residential certificate must be issued with Father’s Name, otherwise the candidates will be treated under Unreserved Category. Same is applicable for married women applicants as well.
- For claiming benefit of reservation under SC and ST category, the caste certificate and permanent residential certificate must be issued with Father’s Name, otherwise the candidates will be treated under Unreserved Category. Same is applicable for married women applicants as well.